Dream. Come. True.
I am so excited to share some news with all of you that I am filing under “Dream. Come. True.”
For the last few years (yes, you read that right, years!) I have been working on something that I was so proud to finally share with all of you a few months ago called Fountain of Truth. Today, I’m excited to share that in just a short six months, this clean, high-performance skincare line will be in all 1,140 Ulta Beauty stores starting today!
This is a dream come true, but not for reasons you may think. I never intended to get into the skincare world. Quite frankly, this idea came from something I needed in my own life. After I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 36, I started changing what I was putting in my body. I wanted to take the best care of myself possible, which eventually also included changing what I put on my body.
In addition to eating healthier and being more mindful with my internal wellness, I also started learning more about clean beauty and skincare products. I wanted to know more! The more I knew though, the more I realized that something was missing. I found plenty of beauty products that used clean ingredients but were not very effective. I also found lots of products that were effective but had toxic ingredients and/or that tested their products on animals. And then, there was the price point! I wanted something that was clean and high-performance and accessibly priced for high-end skincare. So, when I couldn’t find it, I decided to make it myself.
And that’s when Fountain of Truth was born!
• Every product is cruelty-free, we don’t test on animals.
• A portion of the proceeds go to breast cancer charities and research, which is our way to give back to the world at large.
• We ran extensive clinical trials on all the products, which is rare for a new brand. This ensured that you were getting the best of the best from us and that the products really worked!
• Last but certainly not least, everything is under $100. I know that luxury means something different to everyone, but I wanted these products to be as accessible as possible to everyone and the truth is, prestige skincare (that also happens to be clean) can be very pricey so I am proud to be at the low end of the spectrum for price in that high-end category.
Once we had perfected the line, I knew I had one more step to take. Now, I wanted to make it readily available to everyone.
My dream came true. Ulta Beauty agreed to partner with me and carry Fountain of Truth, in all their stores nationwide and online. I was over the moon. I have shopped at Ulta Beauty for many years and have always admired their business model and now we would be partners!
• Ulta Beauty is “all things beauty, all in one place.” You can buy cotton balls to the newest hi-tech hair dryer, and all the beauty products that you love. It makes it so easy for all beauty-lovers to find what they need at Ulta Beauty.
• I love their business model, and have been an admirer of their CEO, Mary Dillon, for years. Overall, I like their mission as a company - to use the power of beauty to bring to life the possibilities that lie within each of us - and appreciate that they really listen to their customers.
If you’ve already tried Fountain of Truth products, tell me what you think in the comments or message me on social media. If you haven’t done so yet, no worries, there is plenty of time (and plenty of Ulta Beauty stores) to help you out. I recommend starting with our Magic Wand: Sculpting Eye Roller. I have a feeling you’ll be hooked!
Wishing you all so much happiness and the best of health.
All my love,